The determination of crinamidine in dietary supplements content by mass spectrometry (GC-MS/MS) was developed and validated. The method was performed on the DB5MS column (30m x 0,25mm; 0,25 μm), in combination with the tandem mass spectrometry. The parameters of the method were evaluated for selectivity, calibration curve, accuracy, precision, limit of detection (LOD) and limit of quantification (LOQ). The calibration curve was highly linear (the coefficient of determination 0.9970) within the concentration range of 5ppm-50ppm. The recovery at three concentrations were above 90,1%. The limit of detection (LOD) and limit of quantification (LOQ) of the methods were 3 and 10 mg/kg, respectively. All obtained results were acceptable according to the AOAC for dietary supplements. The method was applied to analyze 34 samples in Hanoi.
Crinamidine, Gas chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (GS-MS/MS)
1. Bộ Y Tế Dược điển Việt Nam IV Bản bổ sung, NXB Y học, Hà Nội, 2015, pp. 1182 - 1184.
2. Đỗ Tất Lợi, Những cây thuốc và vị thuốc Việt Nam, NXB Y học, Hà Nội, 2015, pp. 510 - 512.
3. Võ Thị Bạch Huệ, Nguyễn Khắc Quỳnh Cứ, Ngô Vân Thu, Delome Frederic, Daniel F. Michel Bechi, "Khảo sát alcaloid chiết từ lá cây Trinh nữ hoàng cung (Crinum latifolium L. Amaryllidaceae) bằng kỹ thuật GCMS", Tạp chí Dược học, 4, 1999, pp. 9-11.
4. Nguyễn Hữu Lạc Thủy, Nguyễn Hồng Thiên Thanh, Võ Thị Bạch Huệ, "Phân lập và xây dựng chất chuẩn crinamidin từ lá trinh nữ hoàng cung Crinum latifolium L.", Tạp chí Dược học, 441, (2013), pp. 38 - 41.
5. John Refaat, Mohamed S. Kamel, Mahmoud A. Ramadan and Ahmed A. Ali, "Crinum; an endless source of bioactive principles: A review. Part V. Biological profile", International journal of pharmaceutaical sciences and research, 4 (4), 2013, pp. 1239 - 1252.