The Editorial Board of the VJFC consists of 22 members who are leading professors and scientists in the fields of chemistry, biology, pharmacy, preventive medicine, food technology, toxicology, food safety management.
The Vietnamese Journal of Food Control (VJFC) is an official research journal of the National Institute for Food Control, Viet Nam, which was established under the publication license No. 644/GP-BTTT dated December 25, 2017. Its print ISSN code is 2615-9252.
The VJFC publishes four issues annually, which contain at least one issue in English. The scope of the VJFC includes original research papers and reviews. It covers the following specific areas:
- Food Quality and Safety Testing Methods;
- Quality Control of Testing Results;
- Food Toxicology;
- Risk Assessment of the Chemicals and Biological Hazards in Food;
- Risk Management and Risk Communication;
- Food Technologies;
- Food Quality Control and Assurance;
- Other Food and Food Safety Related Issues.
2. Editorial Board
The Editorial Board of the VJFC consists of 22 members who are leading professors and scientists in the fields of chemistry, biology, pharmacy, preventive medicine, food technology, toxicology, food safety management. The Editor-in-Chief is Dr. Tran Cao Son, National Institute for Food Control. The Editorial Board is pleased to have two international scientists, namely Prof. Kyoung-Woong Kim from Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) (South Korea) and Prof. Pavel Shur from Russian Federal Academy of Sciences on Health Risk Management and Preventive Medicine (Russian Federation).
3. Manuscript preparation and submission
The manuscript is typed in Unicode font, Times New Roman typeface, 12 pt font size (except Title 14 pt font size). Articles on A4 size paper; Align: Top 2.5 cm, bottom 2.5 cm, left 2.2 cm, right 1.8 cm; 1 cm first line; single line spacing, paragraph spacing before 3 pt, after 3 pt. Each manuscript should not exceed 4,000 words (about 8 pages) and includes tables, figures and references.
- Reviews: The review deals with topics of interest on a specific area, including author opinions and discussions. The review begins with the Introduction section, the next sections are numbered consecutively and ended with the Conclusion section.
- Scientific articles: Authors should be responsible that the content has not been published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. The template of scientific article is available.
- Title: Short, suitable to the research content;
- Full name of the author and their affiliations: The authors order (if more than one) is arranged according to their contribution to the work. Corresponding authors must provide a mobile phone number and an email address at the bottom of the page (created with "footnotes" of Microsoft Word);
- Summary: in the same language as the manuscript, about 150 words;
- Keywords: about 5 words;
- Main Text: 1. Introduction; 2. Materials and Methods; 3. Results and Discussion; 4. Conclusion. Subsections are numbered as 1.1, 1.2 ...;
- Acknowledgments: (if any) .;
- References (see appendix for detailed instruction);
- Title and Summary: in English (if the manuscript is in Vietnamese) or vice versa. The Editorial Board will translate into Vietnamese in case the authors would not.
Manuscript submission: As of January 2020, manuscript should be submitted via email to following address:
Vietnamese Journal of Food Control (VJFC), National Institute for Food Control
Address: 65 Pham Than Duat Street, Mai Dich Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Phone: (084)24. 39335735; Fax: (084) 24. 39335738
Secretary: MSc. Vu Thi Thu Huong firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Editor in chief: Dr. Tran Cao Son firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitted manuscripts to the VJFC will be reviewed by two scientists whose specialized fields are the same as or closely related to the content of the article and the manuscripts are corrected in detail before it can be accepted for publication.